Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Have Some Sad, Sad News...

Kelly's losing Pudgy Marshmallow #1 on her chubby little arms. (yes, we've named each marshmallow of pudge) Course, it does make Pudgy Marshmallow #2 near her elbow-pit look even funnier.
Even though Kelly is now 7.5 months old and refusing to sit by herself, she's obviously active enough to start losing her baby chub. I've grown quite attached to each little marshmallow on her rollie-pollie body. I *need* my daily fix of baby-pudge nibbles. I don't know what I'm going to do when they're all gone.
It's been a sad, sad day.

6 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

She is so sweet, slowly weaning you off of the marshmallows! And people say babies don't care, pfftt.

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Why the hack are chubby thighs and other various body parts so stinking cute on babies....I know my chubby thighs aren't cute...

ShelahBooksIt said...

You blog scoffer-- you've turned to the dark side after all! LOL!

Rachelle said...

I so want to see pics of her! It's so sad when they start to thin out. Cam's losing marshmallows too bit by bit.

Valarie said...

oh no! I love chubby babies. I'm lol at naming them.

Amber said...

Yay for blogging pantless Sheri!!

I'm sad that Kelly is losing her fatty's- but at least she had some!! Corinne has the tiniest little rolls on her thighs- rolls as in one on each thigh... I'm sad about that.