Thursday, May 18, 2006

Flock of Seagulls





That's what I found in Kelly's crib this afternoon. That's the fashion price we have to pay to wear piggy tails during waking hours. *sigh*

9 comments:

Valarie said...

I love them! (love, love, LOVE!)

Anonymous said...

rofl. love the flock of seagulls pic. told ya she could do piggies!

Amber said...

she looks seriously bugged at the papparatzi in that second picture...

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

big fat ditto to Val. ROFL and CUTE!

Alicia said...

SO SO cute!!! I love it! I also love those sweety pouty lips in pic #2!

QueenMeadow said...

hehe, she is adorable, I heart her :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Love that hair, love the pigtails, love yer kid, love you....you get the picture.

Rachelle said...

Now that is funny. Way too cute!

Jane said...

Love the pigtails!
She is so cute, I love her eyes.