So Kyle just finished his 1st session of swim lessons as a 'dolphin'. He was moved up to 'otters'. OTTERS. Do you know what that means?! (yeah, neither do I) But I was so thrilled w/how well he did. Only 2 weeks ago, he rarely went into the pool without arm floaties. In addition to going off the HIGH dive 5 times this week, he was the only kid in his class to swim the entire length of the pool BY HIMSELF! (no kickboard or anything) So watch out Stingrays, we're coming after you next.


Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





7 comments:
YAY! Go Otters! So guy on the right in the red shorts- teacher? Or slow learner. Either way yum! (Did I just type that?)
Kyle = brave
Amber = cradle robber wannabe
That is so awesome!!! I would be so pumped! We have my little guy starting to swim, but no where near the high dive! How cool!!
holy crap... i don't even think I would jump off that! granted i'm a totally wuss, but go KYLE!
Congrats go out to your son. WAY TO GO!
You just reminded me of what a bad mom I am and how I REALLY need to get my 3 girls into swim class. My name is Vi and I'm a bad mom.
stupid me having to work not allowing K to take swim lessons. wtg Kyle. I'm with Liss, high dives scare the crap out of me. I'm impressed with that kid of yours. and lol at amber.
He's so cool! Our kids go from dolphins to stingrays. Bryce is still a lowly dolphin.
Post a Comment