Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not enough Saran Wrap in the world...

So today I was talking to this crazy lady in our complex. She, apparently, got really skinny after each of her pregnancies. (hate those people) Anyway, her advice to me?
"Wrap Saran Wrap around your belly every day and go about your business. It will help you sweat out the water weight in your belly area."

9 comments:

Alicia said...

ya. okay. I'll remember that.

tracey clark said...

Scary stuff.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Dude, we should have tried that when I was there!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

lol. people are weird.

QueenMeadow said...

Doesn't everyone do that? I thought it was normal.




heee!

Amber said...

Note to self, get more saran wrap....

Valarie said...

inteseting theory. I wonder if she crinkles when she moves.

Virenda said...

This has been around for a long time. I member when I was 13 me and my gf were going to wrap ourselves in saran wrap and put sweats on and sleep that way.

It doesn't target one area. Also it's ALL water your getting rid of which doesn't mean squat in the end. Plus you have to factor in dehydration and people have been hospitlized.

Oh and it's uncomfortable and sweaty and JUST WRONG. LOL.

The things people come up with.

sheri said...

uh, ya. pretty sure my huge gut isn't all "water weight" rofl!