Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm going to be admitted any day now

My random outbursts of laughter while strolling through the grocery store are about to get me admitted to the psych ward. Why, you ask? Because I have friends who randomly send me things like this...

The Hasselhoff


or...


or a text message/photo of Taylor Hicks in concert w/the words "Soul Patrol" at the bottom of my cell screen while shopping late at night for ice cream.
Really, I'm pretty sure I'm beginning to look like the drunk lady at Ralphs these days by the sudden outbursts in giggles I can no longer hold back. But I'm as sober as can be. So, to my friends that send me these images, I thank you. You are what gets me through my days.

3 comments:

Valarie said...

so, is that sign supposed to be funny?

QueenMeadow said...

Did you get the whole video? cause that'd rock! I'd do my shopping to that song :P

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

He he he. You can thank my brother for the "soul patrol".

:o)