Monday, August 07, 2006

If God wanted me to save money

He wouldn't have given me a baby girl.
Seriously. Having a girl to shop for is dangerous! I couldn't resist this outfit (Target, of all places!) and it looks even cuter ON her. Oh man...I need to start selling my plasma or something.

13 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Holy crap that girl is cute. LOVE the outfit. Wait 'til she's a little older and all the clothes are slutty....cuts down on the shopping a bit.

Valarie said...

I love the look on her face. The outfit is damn cute as well.

Lei said...

Must. shop. at. Target.

:))))))))

Lee said...

She is adorable! And those girls, they cost you a pretty penny eh?

QueenMeadow said...

Oh my gosh! That is freaking adorable, especially on Miss Kelly!!

ditto Char on the slutty, shopping sucks most of the time now :(

Emily said...

Totally cute! You just need some argyle socks now, lol.(brown and pink of course) Love it!

Jen said...

Ellie has those same capris-seriously LOVE them!
Kelly is such a little cutie! That outfit is freaking adorable!!

emlouisa said...

Totally cute!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Totally cute!! I love the look on her face in the second picture. I saw that outfit tonight at Target and thought of you.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

and presicely why I can't have one. i see stuff like that and want to buy it even though I don't have a girl. girl shoes alone would put us in debt. Love the outfit, love the girl in it. Seriously cute stuff!

Carrie said...

Too Cute! I'm gonna be a copy cat and go out and get that outfit! I'm totally pining for Target now! You inspired me to go to the online store which made me HAVE to go shopping even more! I hope you don't mind but I quoted a comment of yours on my blog! If you do mind, I can delete- no problemo! Love your blog by the way! Definitely one I might have to check out some more!

Unknown said...

My baby has those same pants! Actually two, one for this year and one for next L-O-V-E it! CUTIE pie that baby of yours!

Colleen said...

How cute is she? LOVE her!