
Seems Miss Nonverbal has some killer scaling skillz. Lovely. Anyone know of a good gate that isn't condusive to climbing?
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago

Seems Miss Nonverbal has some killer scaling skillz. Lovely. Anyone know of a good gate that isn't condusive to climbing?
Posted by sheri at 6:57 PM
11 comments:
Can you do wall mounted? If so, go to IKEA and pick up a couple for Sabra too.
Dude. Today I found Mini-Man on the train table, hanging OFF of the pedestal sink (don't ask), on the top of the couch and on a kitchen chair ALMOST to crawl onto the table.
What is WITH these kids?
Val, that's actually our front door...leading outside to our front patio. I'm not sure a wall mounted one would work w/closing the door? Who knows. I'll check into it.
And em..what IS w/these kids?! First they make us suffer a long summer being pregnant and now this? Sheesh
Good thing they're so dang cute
Scooter's preschool had a gate that had no holes to become toeholds. It was just clear plexi in the middle; I really liked it. Let me look 'round the interweb and see if I can find it.
~Cyl
Found it! It both pressure mounts and hardware mounts.
http://www.onestepahead.com/product/85217/186761/117.html
If I ever need another gate, I hope they're still making this one.
thats seriously impressive! think of her strength to weight ratio there! lol
I LOVE the fat rolls.
Soooooooooooo CUTE!
I didn't realize it was an actual door. And do you not have flies there? It may be worth paying more than my mortgage for a 2 bdrm if there aren't flies.
lol, Val.
Ya, our front door is open in that picture (it's to the right of the frame) The door you see "in front" of Kelly is our neighbor's front door. They're not as white trash as we are, so they keep it closed.
Also, not too many flies here. Guess that's where part of our high rent goes, eh? Fly control. We really just need to get a screen door, but have you ever priced those things? Holy CRAP! Expensive. Even for the ghetto ones that look like they came from 1970
That's awesome. Wanna hook her up with my gate climber in 21 years? Apparently they have a lot in common. lol
well, go to Ikea and pick up a few for me anyway, please :) S is climbing stairs, at least until I knock him down. I have seen some mesh gates that wouldn't allow for toe holds.
Post a Comment