uh, s'ok. I wouldn't know what he was either. He's a Power Ranger. Go figure. The kid rarely even watches that show, but insisted upon getting the costume.
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
11 comments:
holy flippin' cuteness! your mom did a GREAT job!
oh my gosh that is cute! Kyle too, but in a whole different way.
Love it. Cute kids!
She is the kee-yooo-test Dorothy.
I'm ashamed to admit I don't even know what costume your little man is wearing. *ducks flying tomatoes* However, he looks awesome.
uh, s'ok. I wouldn't know what he was either. He's a Power Ranger. Go figure. The kid rarely even watches that show, but insisted upon getting the costume.
Holy cute!! My ds was a power ranger also. Cute!!
there's no place like home.
freaking cute.
and seriously... i guess kyle's grown out of his costume phobia, eh?
Sweet pictures.
Little "Dorothy" is precious.
I've got a kid that loves Power Rangers too...all of a sudden.
It looks like Halloween was a success at your house!
SO CUTE!!! Dorothy...going to have to remember that for next year...
holy crap Kelly is beautiful! looks like Kyle had a good time.
Could Kelly be any cuter?? I love her costume. And Kyle looks great too. Cute kids.
Post a Comment