I had a pretty good week as far as my eating and workouts. I can definitely feel a change in my endurance on the elliptical and my strength in the weights. I've decided to not weigh myself for at least 4 more weeks...apparently with Body for Life, it's common to start building muscle quickly, resulting in not so high losses on the scale at the beginning. I guess this frustrates many women and they end up quitting. I've had several ladies on my board tell me if I ignore the scale for a month, then weigh myself, I'll be much better off. So Jehremy hid it from me. I'm that weak! But I'm still doing body measurements each Saturday and will post my results here.
I've lost a total of 5.5" this past week. Not too bad, I guess.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





6 comments:
That is so awesome, Sheri!! Keep up the great work :).
I threw my scale away, but now I use the gym's scale, hehe. I don't know if I could go a month if there was a scale available. You can do it.
go you! sounds like you're getting skinny!!!
Dude. Yer gonna be hotter than Meadow in no time.
Yay!! Keep up the good work! My gym has a scale too- but I'm afraid to get on it. My scale at home is being pretty nice this week though.
Seriously impressed!
That is awesome. Great job! I did body for life once and lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I felt great. Not sure why I gave it up, but I did.
Post a Comment