Monday, February 26, 2007

Papa's gonna love this!

Note: my dad (aka Papa) is a police officer.

So last week, Kyle's class had an assignment to finish these 3 sentences regarding "When I Grow Up..."
1. I want to be...
2. I will...
3. I need...

Here are Kyle's replies:
I want to be a police officer.
I will put bad people in jail.
I need handcuffs.

8 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Cute! I think I'm going to ask my kids that for fun.

Amber said...

How cute! Glad that he has a good papa to look up to.

Emily said...

That is awesome.

Shelah said...

those are way cute!

Becky said...

thats awesome. Andrew is still afraid of police officers. He thinks they will shoot him. Fire fighters however...

Kermit~the~Frog said...

That is very sweet. I want to ask my kids those questions, as well.

Lee said...

That is hilarious!!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

freaking cute Kyle! i heard Alissa has some cuffs, of some sort...