Saturday, February 10, 2007

Week 5

Thank you all for your encouragement and kind words regarding my weight loss. I don't post weekly just to hear those words (mostly to hold myself accountable at yet another place) but I do appreciate them!

So Week 5...wow! I'm really happy today. I haven't weighed myself in 4 weeks and decided to do so today. I'm down another 5.5lbs. Nothing earth shattering, but I also know for a fact that I'm definitely gaining muscle as well since my weight limits continue to go up during my workouts. I also lost another 5" from last week.

My totals since beginning this January 1st:

Total inches lost: 26"
Body fat % lost: 10.48%
Pounds lost: 9lbs

Overall, I'm happy with my results and proud of myself for sticking with it this long. I really believe it's something I can continue to do for a very long time.

8 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

That's awesome! Will we ever get to see pictures? ;)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Nice work!

Amber said...

woot! Good going!

frugalmom said...

Sounds like you're doing fantastic! Keep up the good work!

QueenMeadow said...

Sheri, thats fabulous!! You are awesome!!

Alissa said...

rockin! keep going!

Emily said...

Good going, Sheri!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

wahoo!!!