Ugh. Not such a great week. I had a few cheating moments this past week and it showed. I only lost a total of 1/2". Pathetic. But the good news is that I've learned how to take disappointments and turn them into something positive. I'm not giving up. I'm not quitting. I'm now determined to make next week a great week. I'm dedicated to giving 110% to all my workouts and eating "clean". I'm worth that much. And even though I still have so far to go, I've also come pretty far. I guess in the grand scheme of things, 1 crappy week isn't the end of the world. Stay tuned for a great report next week!
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





3 comments:
I still think you rule.
I agree, you are awesome :)
and not only all the but you are still moving in the right direction. Keep building on that ;)
Post a Comment