Kyle started t-ball this weekend. The boys were so adorable in their uniforms!
How fun!! And look at how big your kids are getting, holy cow!!
holy freaking cute!! i love it. and i'm SO unbelievably jelouse that your weather is that nice.
Holy cuteness!
did you manage to find orange socks?
ADORABLE!! How fun!
so totally cute! I love Kelly watching her big brother so longingly.
So cute! Loving the navy/orange *and* pink and brown. Stylin'!
Nothing cuter than little boys dressed in matching little uniforms! Well- except maybe Kelly in what looks to be gauchos?
They are too cute! And, I love the pic of your little one at the fence. That's a Hallmark card moment. :-)
Love little league baseball. LOVE it.
Sheri, we're still living parallel lives, I see. Kaden has his first baseball game tomorrow night :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How fun!! And look at how big your kids are getting, holy cow!!
holy freaking cute!! i love it. and i'm SO unbelievably jelouse that your weather is that nice.
Holy cuteness!
did you manage to find orange socks?
ADORABLE!! How fun!
so totally cute! I love Kelly watching her big brother so longingly.
So cute! Loving the navy/orange *and* pink and brown. Stylin'!
Nothing cuter than little boys dressed in matching little uniforms! Well- except maybe Kelly in what looks to be gauchos?
They are too cute! And, I love the pic of your little one at the fence. That's a Hallmark card moment. :-)
Love little league baseball. LOVE it.
Sheri, we're still living parallel lives, I see. Kaden has his first baseball game tomorrow night :)
Post a Comment