Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Closet---before and after

So the past month, we've been working on our bedroom closet. I was lucky enough to have a professional organizer come give me some great tips. Then I set Jehremy loose in Home Depot. Needless to say, he ran with it and installed all these great shelves! (and painted the room as well) I love my closet now!

BEFORE:
















AFTER:





11 comments:

Amber said...

Looks fabulous!!

Amber said...

oh- any tips to share?

Valarie said...

that looks great! I like the color you chose.

Jen said...

Looks fab!

QueenMeadow said...

Wow!! looks wonderful!

g said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

"oh- any tips to share?"

Yes, if you plane on installing these shelfs, there are just four of them, plan on spending close to $300 on the hardware.
They are nice but not sure they are worth 3 C's

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Looks great!

Lei said...

Jealous. Very, very jealous.

Heidi said...

Wow!! Looks wonderful.

(hi yourself!!)

Blackeyedsue said...

Oh my goodness!!! I have a storage room that is just SCREAMING your name!!!