Sunday, July 01, 2007

June. Photo style.

We had a fun and busy June! My parents were able to visit us for a week. It was really fun to have them here to enjoy Kyle's last day of Kindergarten (and the school's Field Day events). Here's Kyle and his BFF. I think they've spent an average of 40+ hours/week together since school's been out.




Kyle and his Kindergarten teacher. *sniff*


My mom and dad had a BLAST with the kids!

They also kept competing with each other...who could spoil them the most. *sigh*




We visited the Reagan Library. It was awesome!


Here's the Air Force One that President Reagan used. We even got to go inside. It was actually a little smaller/cramped than I'd imagined it would be.





And finally...my dad's impersonation of President Nixon. Such a card, that one.

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Looks like you had a blast w/the 'rents!

g said...

How fun! And LOL at your dad's Reagan impersonation :)

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

fun fun fun.