Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hi. Me. Diaper.

The 3 words Kelly learned this past week. Totally random and not necessarily said in context, but we'll take 'em!

Her current list:
Mommy
Daddy
Kyle (kaka, lol)
Neenee (blankie)
Doggie (goggie)
Baby
No (nanana)
"buh buh"=car, truck, ears, eyes, tree, balloon, ball......

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

very cute...and i love a girl who picks a word "buh buh" that covers so much...mine is "thingy" it covers EVERYTHING and is especially helpful in moments of complete brain freeze.

g said...

I'm so glad to hear about her new words! I love all your new pictures, too :)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I bet she's freaking cute saying "Hi!"

Kellan said...

Way to go Kelly!! I love all these words they learn. Isn't it amazing to see them comprehend and then verbalize it. I like some of their words better than the actual word - don't you? I'm Kellan - nice to meet you.

kellyo75 said...

She sounds so cute-but then, most Kelly's are ;-). You got most of my TT songs. I will make a post soon to give the answers!!