Heh. One of the YW in our ward took this picture of us the other week for the ward photo directory. Not too bad. In fact, it may even be good enough to use in our Christmas card this year. Wahoo! Cross that task off the list!


Posted by sheri at 2:01 PM
10 comments:
Yes - I agree - perfect photo and what a lovely family you have. Cute post. See ya.
Love Kelly's dress!
HOLY CUTE DRESS ON KELLY!
What a great picture! I love it.
Ahh...so cute!!
1. cute kids
2. did you dye your hair
3. I don't know that I've ever seen a picture of J when he looked like a grown up.
fantastic picture....and YES totally worthy of sending out with the Christmas cards!!
hey did i mention i gave you a bloggy award?? oh yes yes yes i did!! got to my blog to accept it and pass it on!! YAY YOU!!
That's a great picture! I love your hair color. Is that new?
"What a darling family you have." I came across your blog and it is so sweet. Hope you have a lovely day!
Jeannene
Post a Comment