Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I am in love

Jehremy got me a new camera...a Canon Rebel!





13 comments:

Kermit~the~Frog said...

We've been enjoying games of Battleship over here since yesterday, too. Mousetrap is later today.

T-shirts just keep improving.

Becky said...

I love that she is wearing her backpack in all the pictures.

g said...

So cute! That mini-trampoline looks fun :) Yay for Jehremy and the camera. What a good husband!

Mo said...

Love the photos. Devan got a baby stroller for Christmas, too!

Emily said...

Love the pics! How fun.

Mamarazzi said...

oooooooooh i am soooooooo jealous!! i want that camera soooo bad. my sister inlaw got it for Christmas toooo!!

Lee said...

Cute pics!! ANd yay for a new camera!!!!!!!!

Lee said...

Hey Sheri, thanks for the positive little note. I truly appreciate it. This has been a day.
Thanks again.

Company EIGHT said...

Sheri, I love all the pics! Your kids are getting so big, and they are both adorable. I'm not sure if you even remember me, but it's been awhile since I've been around! Jealous of your camera...

Klare said...

Oh, lucky you!!! I want a god camera one day.
Love the pic's. Looks like you had a good Christmas. One day I will get out pic's up. ;)

Mamarazzi said...

ok now that you have the camera that i most covet you MUST blog more!! come one girl i check in everyday cuz i am a stalker...umm i mean huge fan of yours...so post post post!

thanks for popping in on my blog! it was great to hear from you and you are welcome to come play ANYDAY!!

Lei said...

Check out those long lashes!

I'm on the prowl for one of those mini tramps... where'd you get yours?

kellyo75 said...

I so WANT That camera. Some day I swear I will. I need to start Saving!!