Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, Kyle!

















11 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

ok first of all love love love the pic of him on the green sofa (chair?) his expression is PRICELESS!!

all of these pics rock but that one and the soccer one are AWESOME!

oh and the princess dress...he is going to love when you break that out for the first girl he brings home to meet the family...so so sooooooooooooo good!!

Happy Birthday Kyle...your mommy is HILARIOUS, but you prolly already know that right?!?

kellyo75 said...

Ahh, Happy Birthday Kyle!! I agree with holleeann, You SO have to use that Princess one as ammo!! All the pictures are perfect. I hope he has a wonderful Birthday!

Alissa said...

that picture of him playing soccer is FANTASTIC! Happy Birthday Kyle! We miss you!

Valarie said...

Happy birthday, Kyle! Keep your pants on.

Becky said...

Great pictures. That one where his face is all scrapped up still makes me sad. What a little chubbster he was!

Mo said...

I love all the photos. I especially love the one of him kissing kelly! So cute.

Klare said...

Isn't sad how fast they grow up??
Hope he had a great birthday!!!

Amber said...

Happy birthday Kyle!! Those are some great shots!

Rachelle said...

What a great tribute and montage of pictures!

Company EIGHT said...

What a big, handsome boy!! happy Birthday Kyle!!

SuddenlySouthernCyndi said...

The Ballerina pic is priceless! Betcha pull that one out for his wife to see one day! Just wanted to say I also loved your "lazy perfectionist" comment!