Friday, May 16, 2008

May in California





5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

DUDE!! i know it is soooo hot the last few days! it got to 103 yesterday and at 11:30pm was still in the low 90's....CrAAAaaaazzzZZY!

i would 100% totally die if it were not for our AC and pool...D I E !!! i am sure of it!

Kelly and her little girlfriend are adorable!! i love her little swim suit!

Karen said...

I love her suit. Wish I looked that good in a suit. She adorable. Wish we were closer so we could hang out. That looks like fun. Also I am happy to say that we are not too hot here. I am sure it will come though. Summers suck in AL.

Mo said...

Where did you get her suit? It's so cute!

sheri said...

The suit was an ebay find. Although it turns out it's made by someone 15 minutes from here, lol.

Klare said...

So cute, and yes, it was so hot!! On Sunday and Monday I am using my A/C and today it is in the 60's and I get a huge hail storm. What in the...