Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My new life's mission


To confiscate all barrettes from the Chinese Women's Gymnastics Team. I think I'll also grab the blue eye shadow while I'm at it.
And don't worry Romania, you're next.

12 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

PIMP! BC and I had this very same conversation last night. I'd also take the spray glitter.

Alissa said...

seriously. it's out of control.

Mo said...

John says they need the extra weight to qualify cause theres no way they are 16!

Karen said...

Right there with you. They must have a lot of layers to need that many clips.

Mamarazzi said...

DUDE!! seriously! it took me all evening to explain to Jordan that it was NOT cute.

i AM all about letting them have glitter but the 200 clips and the blue eyeshadow...ummm not so much!

Leeann said...

LOL It's a deterent not to fall on their heads, for fear that the clips will pierce their scalp. Too funny.

Amber said...

ROFL!! I had the same thoughts while watching them the other night.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

that's what communism does to you. pretty sure it's in the footnotes of Mein Kompf, the Barrette Provision.

WeeteeCarson said...

You are so funny...

J-Dub said...

Please check birth certificates while your are at it. And I am not referring to the doctored ones provided by the Chinese government that put them at about 16 years old.

Haro Family said...

It's a true sign of their age...that's what I looked like when I tried to do my hair and makeup when I was about 8...OVERBOARD

Anonymous said...

Really...I didn't think they were wearing enough hair clips or makeup.