I'm totally doing this tag only because it's from my favorite cousin of all who I recently found on Facebook. Yeah, that's right. Our family is so tight we needed Facebook to come along in order to keep in touch :) (and the rest of you cousins can make my favorite list by mentioning me on your blog, too. I'm easy like that)
Two Names You Go By: 1. Sheri 2. Mom
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now: 1. a shirt 2. pants (I know, huh!)
Two Things You Want Right Now: 1. someone to do the dishes 2. someone to make dinner
Two Things You Did Last Night: 1. watched dancing with the stars 2. laundry (me too, Jenny!)
Two Things You Ate Today: 1. Balance bar 2. pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Two Favorite Drinks: 1. water (boring!) 2. Code Red Mountain Dew (slightly more exciting)
Five PeopleI’m Tagging: 1. Tricia 2. Char 3. Tami 4. Tracy 5. Alissa
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





5 comments:
Who are you rooting for on DWTS? I have to say Lance Bass did a pretty good job. I also liked the Hannah Montana boy.
Lance did really well..especially for Week 1. Course, he SHOULD be considering his NSync-ness and other "stuff", lol. I also realized my huge crush on Julianne Hough. Man, she's good. And hawt.
Well that makes you my favorite cousin!! So. . .I'd love to meet you in Texas in three weeks, however, it would be impossible!!! I will be there in spirit. I'm trying to plan a trip to Texas anyway so Grandma Jo can meet all our new additions, some day!
oh i am loving DWTS right now. how CraZy is that Cloris chick!? i feel bad for her partner...she is a hot mess! but entertaining so i am sure she will be around for a while.
right now i am liking Lance and Lacey (cuz i was cheering for her on SYTYCD and i like her brother Benji)they were good together, young and funky! and Julianne and the young guy.
Hmmm...maybe I should hang out with your cousin, since you're never coming back to Utah. Was Keller's bed really that bad? Plus, she has a sweet blog template. All the cool kids are using that one.
Post a Comment