Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Not a good combination

There are 2 things that make me cranky (ok, Jehremy will say there's WAY more than 2, but whatever):

*heat
*sand

So you be the judge of my demeanor today...preschool helper for 3 hours, 104 degrees outside, kids being hosed off (complete with clothes and shoes and/or socks) then 10 minutes on the sandy playground.

Good thing Knight Rider is on tonight. (kidding. seriously, Wednesday night tv is crappy!)

6 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

New Adventures of Old Christine..hilarious! check it out!!

and of course America's Next Top Model, Project Runway and Top Design.


come on it's no thursday night TV but there are a few things to watch.

i don't like heat or sand either...add some kids to that and i like it even less. they get sand in all of their bits and pieces..no fun at all!

Mo said...

That sucks. I was thinking about you today in this heat. I hope your apartment is staying cool!!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I love Project Runway! Sorry about the sand and heat.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I bet you're positively beaming!

Tricia said...

What's not to love about a week-long 100+ degree heat wave? I'm sure it felt so refreshing on the blacktop! And BONUS that you got to enjoy 3 hours with a class full of preschoolers. (I hope they at least kept their shoes on!)

Tami Sue said...

I'm sorry that your misery humors me...but thanks for laugh. ;) Knight Rider is on TV still??? It sucked when it WAS a new show. It's cooler today...YAY! Maybe Fall is FINALLY here!