Everytime the 'Drake & Josh Christmas' commercial comes on, Kyle says, "I want to see that so bad. I can't wait until next Friday."
To which I reply, "I know. Me too!"
Sadly, I'm not lying.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago
Everytime the 'Drake & Josh Christmas' commercial comes on, Kyle says, "I want to see that so bad. I can't wait until next Friday."
To which I reply, "I know. Me too!"
Sadly, I'm not lying.
Posted by sheri at 10:52 AM
3 comments:
Glad to see you on here as well and a fellow Arrested Development fan. Visiting Teaching companionship made in heaven!
I know how you feel. I actually find myself watching nickelodeon shows ( by myself) because sometimes their the only appropriate thing on!
You know I love me some Drake and Josh. Well, I loved the fat Josh. Skinny creepy hair Josh is only mildly tolerable.
Post a Comment