I FINALLY got a chance to look at your blog. The last time I saw it was before you came out to Texas. I know, I'm horrible. Your blog makes me smile and laugh so hard. It's comic relief that's much needed. You are a brilliant writer, really. Your books would sell.
We had so much fun having you here for a week! So sad it's over. Love the pic you took of me and my buddy Kelly. She's the cutest thing! Kyle is a handsome chap--you may just have to fight off the girls when he's older. We love your family...hoping you'll make your way out here again...to stay.
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
9 comments:
Oh My Heck is that cute!!
I love that look on Kyles face...he seems to really love and enjoy his little sister.
so cute!
so cute! i love that those two are such good buddies!
Freaking cuteness. And I did not realize Kyle was left handed.
Kyle is such a good brother!
hey there...TAG! You're It. Come see, and Play! (pretty please)
I'm crackin' up.
I FINALLY got a chance to look at your blog. The last time I saw it was before you came out to Texas. I know, I'm horrible. Your blog makes me smile and laugh so hard. It's comic relief that's much needed. You are a brilliant writer, really. Your books would sell.
We had so much fun having you here for a week! So sad it's over. Love the pic you took of me and my buddy Kelly. She's the cutest thing! Kyle is a handsome chap--you may just have to fight off the girls when he's older. We love your family...hoping you'll make your way out here again...to stay.
It doesn't look like there is any sibling rivalry at your home! ;) How fun!! They are adorable.
Super cute pictures! I love the look on Kyle's face--such a cute brother!
Post a Comment