Yeah, for some reason the picture makes the dress look BRIGHT red when it's actually a dark, deep "Russian" red. Heh. And it's a darn good thing I got the picture this morning. Kelly smacked her head on the corner of the door tonight. HUGE goose egg.
I just wanted to say thank you for your card and the foster family update, it was BRILLIANT....everything I want to know about what's been going on in a family's life! :) You are so very comical!
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
7 comments:
Really Sheri, they couldn't be more adorable. LOVE Kelly's dress!
this may be the first picture where kelly looks like a little girl instead of a toddler. she's beautiful... i love her hair like that!
and kyle... well, he's sporting his usual brand of cheese!
LOVED Kelly's dress at church today. the picture doesn't do it justice. She's always the best dressed kids at church!!
Yeah, for some reason the picture makes the dress look BRIGHT red when it's actually a dark, deep "Russian" red. Heh. And it's a darn good thing I got the picture this morning. Kelly smacked her head on the corner of the door tonight. HUGE goose egg.
They look fabulous!
Awww-they look fabulous! I'm in awe of how much they've grown.
I just wanted to say thank you for your card and the foster family update, it was BRILLIANT....everything I want to know about what's been going on in a family's life! :) You are so very comical!
Post a Comment