
I was actually up early enough to see the sun rise yesterday. Who knew how gorgeous a sunrise could be? Not me, that's for sure.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago

I was actually up early enough to see the sun rise yesterday. Who knew how gorgeous a sunrise could be? Not me, that's for sure.
Posted by sheri at 11:49 AM
8 comments:
Hey, I didn't know. That's for sure. I am curious why you were up so early. Great shot.
Well, now that you've figured that out for me, I can continue to sleep in.
That's a great shot Sheri, nicely done. :) What time does the sun rise over there?
I think it was around 6:30am?
I was up because I wanted to be showered and less stinky when I took Kelly to her new class...at 8:15am. So I had to have both kids up, dressed, fed and out the door by 8am. But that's just for this week. Next week I'll be going to the gym after I drop her off, so I can stay in bed until 7-7:15am.
Sun = already up.
pretty!!
i took a break from blog jogging. i decided to break up with my google reader. i was just overwhelmed and it was causing me guilt. so i kicked it to the curb.
i have decided that the best way for me to balance my bloggy life with my real life is to follow my commenters back to their blogs. it feels fair. i figure those who aren't commenting on my blog must have a good reason (life and such) so they will be the first to understand why i am not commenting on their blogs. PLUS i really value my bloggy friends and readers and L-O-V-E their comments and want to return the kindness. i just can't keep up with everyone like i have always done...i know you understand.
very pretty. sunsets are also nice, though. i'll continue to just enjoy those, thank you very much :)
we had a GORGEOUS sunset last night. and i thought of you. and was glad i wasn't up for sunrise.
I hope to see you at the gym someday soon sheri! Now that Brynlee's one I guess I can't use the excuse that I have a newborn anymore.
Post a Comment