



Kelly's obsessed with wearing Kyle's shorts. It's not uncommon for her to have on several pairs at once.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago




Kelly's obsessed with wearing Kyle's shorts. It's not uncommon for her to have on several pairs at once.
Posted by sheri at 2:30 PM
7 comments:
I probably won't participate in that trend.
She looks good enough for the red carpet! I love it. A style that probably only looks good on one certain body type.
is that a dirty magazine poking out from under the bed?
totally dirty...Pest Control Technology.
OK. So I about peeed (?) my pants about the trophy and where to put it. Then this came up and I really did. You, my dear, are so funny. And I only wish I was closer so we could hang~
Love it.
Sasha totally has that first outfit (with the green striped leggings).
Post a Comment