


Kelly's preschool had a bunch of snow trucked/blown in and the kids got to spend the morning sledding. Kelly LOVED it. I, however, got a sunburn since it was 80 degrees outside.
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago



Kelly's preschool had a bunch of snow trucked/blown in and the kids got to spend the morning sledding. Kelly LOVED it. I, however, got a sunburn since it was 80 degrees outside.
Posted by sheri at 6:18 PM
6 comments:
I am so jealous! When ever I went sledding I was bundle up like an eskimo! That is a day I wish I was there for. So fun!
That is some NASTY looking snow, but HOW FUN!
The bottom of the hill was a complete mud puddle. As was the top.
that's just not normal, you have to wear coats and stuff to sled, cheaters!!!
I wish we could go sledding in short sleeved shirts and 80 degree weather!! How fun--I'm sure they were in heaven!
That's so cool! I was born and raised in places where there's regular snow on the ground Dec-March-ish, so I can't even imagine what it'd be like to sled in summery clothes!!!
Post a Comment