Good thing she is cute. I am still dying to know where you got that adorable striped dress! Just love those shots. And I am so glad you made it to Disneyland. I love Kyle with the Jedis. He looks so happy. I hope you have a great week in sunny CA.
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
5 comments:
Good thing she is cute. I am still dying to know where you got that adorable striped dress! Just love those shots. And I am so glad you made it to Disneyland. I love Kyle with the Jedis. He looks so happy. I hope you have a great week in sunny CA.
Hey Karen!
The sweater dress is from Gap. And the Disney trip was 1.5 weeks ago. We've had pouring rain for the past 5 days, lol. (but I'm loving it!)
I probably would have said a little more than that. :)
She's sure cute though, no matter what!
That applesauce looks awfully orange.
Also, my word verification? "Whori"
If you leave it in long enough it becomes great hair spray!
Post a Comment