Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eight is Great!



I can't believe Kyle's 8. EIGHT! I couldn't imagine life without him. He's such a great kid. He's funny, happy, smart and obedient. He loves his sister to pieces and still likes to snuggle his mom. I keep telling him a day will come where he won't want to snuggle me, but he doesn't believe me. I hope he's right.

We've had a really fun past week. My parents and sisters came out for a visit from Colorado. While I wish ALL my siblings could've been here, it was still a fun time. I haven't even had a chance to download the pictures from my camera. They left yesterday and the kids miss them. But tomorrow our good friend Rob is coming for Kyle's baptism. (scheduling issues didn't allow for my family to be here) Oh, and somewhere in the midst of all this fun is my birthday as well. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some pictures from the past few weeks once things settle down a bit.

7 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

OK. Last comment had to many typos and I refuse to be lame today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you enjoy your day. And congrats to Kyle on getting baptized. That is so special. Glad you have had so much company. It is always fun to mix up life ever once in a while!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Happy birthday, Kyle! Make sure your toes don't stick out of the water.

Anonymous said...

So why is ALL in caps.?

sheri said...

Because in addition to my 2 sisters, I also have a brother. But then again, you probably knew that. ;)

Company EIGHT said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! What a great age to be!!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! Eight is the coolest ever.