Monday, March 30, 2009

Our friend Chicken Pa





Our great friend Rob came out for Kyle's baptism. It was like old times, having him hang out with us all weekend long. We did nothing incredibly exciting, which was just how we wanted it to be. While we enjoyed having him here, Kyle was in absolute heaven. Kyle adores Rob as much as is humanly possible. He had a pretty rough time this morning, having to say goodbye. He was ok until I dropped him off at school, then the tears flooded out. We spent a good 20-30 minutes hanging out in the car, crying and laughing together. He ended up with his 2nd tardy ever, but it was well worth it. We already miss you, Rob! Hopefully we'll be able to come visit the WHOLE family this summer. Or better yet, MOVE to Texas :)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Move to Texas?!? What is that all about?!? Hey, don't get me wrong I think that would be great. Closer to here but HOT. And I love moments like you had with Kyle. So, so sweet.