Sunday, May 31, 2009

I don't even want to know.

A little bit of background:
The potty chair was near the front door...ready to be donated. Kelly was in a Pull-Up, ready for bed. We walked into the living room to find this scene...





9 comments:

Alissa said...

a spoon, really? i just gagged.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

SHUT UP! That is freaking awesome!

Karen said...

That was a little too much info....

Klare said...

I laughed out loud!! Thanks.

Company EIGHT said...

I actually do want to know. :)

Bethany said...

Ew, ew, ew!!!!

Happily Ever After said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happily Ever After said...

That deleted comment was by me. I thought I saw milk in the "bowl" but clicked on the pic and realized no. Hmmm, the spoon is there though. Maybe instead of donating it you can reuse or repurpose (is that what they're calling it nowadays?) it into a delightful way to enjoy a morning's bowl of cereal?

Trisha B said...

You got it right! Your prize will be coming to your door sometime this week!