Monday, May 04, 2009

When did she grow up?!





I remember my mom French Braiding my hair throughout my entire childhood. It worked well with gymnastics. I didn't realize braiding Kelly's hair for the 1st time would make me feel so nostalgic. And a bit sad. I think she's growing up right before my eyes and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

7 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

And you posting this made me feel nostalgic for when Macy used to actually let me braid her hair.

*sigh*

P.S. Kelly's freaking cute.

Bethany said...

It's adorable! I love braids in little girls :)

Mo said...

Her hair is so long. And it seriously feels like your baby shower for Kelly was just last week!

Amber said...

Aww! You are much better at french braiding than I am.

sheri said...

My sisters had really long hair and I use to french braid theirs all the time. Guess I never lost it after 15-20 years, eh?

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I love little braided pig tails!!

FYI: Seth's hair is too fine to french braid. I need a girl, or at least a boy with thicker hair.

Karen said...

Now those are some cute braids. Wish I had one that would let me. Looks like Kelly has some thick hair. How's the weather out there? Today we have 3 tornados. Yup. I so want to live in CA.