What the?! Where are all our shoes?....KELLY!!!!
She's the best.
I think I see mine in there!
Love it! She is too cute.
That's great!
Maybe she just thought they stunk. That's funny!
Are those shoes all the way to the bottom?
Yes. Yes they are. (well, there's also a doll at the bottom, too)
I read it the same as Dave Sevile yelling "Alvin" I hope that's what you had in mind. Perhaps Char can make her a giant T-shirt with a K on it?
She is way too cute, Sheri.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She's the best.
I think I see mine in there!
Love it! She is too cute.
That's great!
Maybe she just thought they stunk. That's funny!
Are those shoes all the way to the bottom?
Yes. Yes they are. (well, there's also a doll at the bottom, too)
I read it the same as Dave Sevile yelling "Alvin" I hope that's what you had in mind. Perhaps Char can make her a giant T-shirt with a K on it?
She is way too cute, Sheri.
Post a Comment