Friday, March 25, 2011

3-peat, baby!

Kyle won his 3rd consecutive overall Pinewood Derby!


The 1st place trophy is an actual car piston. Suh-weet!






That's Kyle's car in the middle lane.
He won all 3 of his races.


At the end, they held a Siblings Race.


She loved every second of it.


Proudly displaying her 3rd place prize...doesn't get much better than a full-sized candy bar!


Kelly was the only girl with a car. And what a car it was.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I like both trophies but I like the fact that you can eat Kelly's. Congratulations!

Becky said...

Way to go Kyle! and Kelly's car is all sorts of awesome.

Arif Ammar said...

Congratulation!
Your boy is brilliant.
And he will success all the time in future.

Meredith said...

so cool!! i'm kinda stoked for when my little man has pinewood derbies. about 8 more years for us. wait? do they start them at 12 or 10? whatev, i don't even know ... ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Cheryl said...

Cool trophy idea!

r4i said...

Wonderful post. I am searching the news-r4i-R4i
It's a very useful. Thanks!-acekard 2i-Acekard 2i
What I have found from your site-r4 card-R4 Card
Thanks for the insight. You are absolutely.-r4-R4
very helpful post!Keep working Thanks!-RMT-RMT
Great post! happy to this post-マジコン-マジコン
This is very beautiful-dsi マジコン-dsi マジコン
This is a great one..-3ds マジコン-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with your words-アラド戦記-アラド戦記
Great sharing-アラド戦記 RMT-アラド戦記 RMT

loveswedding said...

Oh! The girl is so lovely !I've seen the most lovely!I will also want to have such a lovely child, I would like to continue to focus on your blog!

Anonymous said...

so great one.It is very amzaing post...

Hill Stations India