Monday, April 03, 2006

Oh, those Eyes


We have no idea who our daughter looks like, (although my Grandma thinks she looks like my mom as a baby), but she ended up with these incredible blue eyes! Both me and my husband have brown eyes, so, go figure. I hope she keeps these ice blue eyes and dark hair her entire life. What a beautiful combination. I simply can't get enough of her. When she's asleep in her crib, I think about her and her adorable little face. She's a mamma's girl. While there are days she's so in love with me that it's nauseating, I also love the fact that she lights up when she sees me. She has such a different personality than Kyle and I'm thrilled to death to continue to get to know this sweet little girl. Like the cliche goes...I couldn't imagine our lives without her. I love seeing her and Kyle interacting. I love her huge, gummy grin when I go get her out of bed in the morning. She really is my sunshine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the cheese... just kidding. she really is beautiful. and i totally know how you feel.

Valarie said...

She's beautiful! I love the dark hair/blue eyes combo.

Jen said...

Awww-she really is so beautiful!

Lei said...

How sweet, Sheri! Those periwinkle eyes are amazing...

QueenMeadow said...

I love those eyes!! So pretty :)

One of my favorite things from babies is how they squeeze their free hand shut when they are holding a toy and chomping on it, just makes me giggle :)

Lee said...

She is gorgeous!! I love her eyes, just gorgeous.