Thursday, May 25, 2006

More to come real soon...




but just to hold you all over...
I think I have to say the highlight of the entire evening was hearing "That's What Friends Are For". Although both Char and I were slightly disappointed that Taylor didn't whip out the harmonica.

6 comments:

Valarie said...

I'm hoping for pictures.

Jane said...

For some gay reason TIVO did not record the final episode. I was not happy one darn bit. I did tune in for the last 30 minutes.

I am Glad Taylor won.

Hope you two had a blast watching it.

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Y'all are gorgeous!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Oh my heck I had SO much fun! Thanks again!

XOXOXO

QueenMeadow said...

Great pic ;)

Sounds like a great time!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

downloading to my computer as we speak. great pics. still jealous :)