So the other day Kyle got to go to the park w/a friend and ride in her car. When he came home, he informed me that he'd like us to buy a new car. When I asked why, he said, "Because I want you to get one like Alexis has. Hers has these handles on the door that you turn around and around and the windows go up and down! It's really cool."
Wait til I show him a phone with a cord attached to it.
And just for good measure, a picture of the kid:
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





7 comments:
next he'll want you to use the oven.
way cute kid
He he he. I told my brother that story today. He has a late 80's Mazda he'd be happy to sell you.....
sweet "crocs"
I love it!!!
Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog about Dusty. I appreciate it more than you will know.
Roflmbo.
That is hilarious!!!! lol
Just wait until you're little girl turns that age! You'll WISH she had the same "expensive taste" that your cute son has! Kids are awesome!
Post a Comment