Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Little Princess

No, not Kelly.
Kyle.
This is what happens when all the kids in the apartment complex are girls.
I knew I should've drawn the line at Polly Pockets.




And is it just me, or does that kid look good in pink?

10 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

He he he.

Valarie said...

lovely

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

ROFL!!! Oh, phew... it isnt just my boys.

Anonymous said...

ho-ly freaking crap... he's just beautiful!

Jen said...

ROFL!! That's awesome!

Amber said...

He is HOT!

Lee said...

My son and him would get along great. He loves that stuff. Oy!

Alicia said...

What a hottie!

Gina said...

OH MY GOSH FUNNY!

Maybe you could buy him a pink polo shirt!

Colleen said...

OMGOSH! my first thought was, MAN she has pretty girls. Then I read that it was a boy. I about died.