Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1st Day of Kindergarten!

Today's the day!
Kyle's 1st day of Kindergarten.
He's been so excited to go to the big school. He was ready with his Spiderman backpack and lunchbox full of goodies. And I'm proud to say that not a tear was shed by either of us! I think I got most of my tears out the past few weeks. Jehremy and I said our goodbyes and off he ran to play. When he realized we were both still standing there, watching him, he ran back over to tell us to "go home, already. Just go!" *sigh* My boy's growing up *sniff*
Now we just need to work on him being able to say Mrs. Berger's name without breaking into hysterics that she's named after his favorite food.


13 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Yay Kyle! Kindergarten RULES!

Valarie said...

yay for kindergarten and no crying! is that him coming back to tell you to buzz off?

Unknown said...

glad you decided to go with that outfit instead of the pretty pink dress. (although he does look nice in pink)

QueenMeadow said...

I can't believe he is old enough for K.

sheri said...

Val,
yes. Yes it is. The sad part was that we totally thought he was running back to give us hugs or something.
Pfsht.

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

LOL at the name and the food. Yay kyle! :)

Becky said...

Woot for kindergarten! is it all day or part day?
ps, thanks for not having tricky letters to copy :)

Alicia said...

He's such a big boy!! How fun!

Jane said...

Wow-- it is amazing how fast time flies. I am still in shock,or maybe it is denial that my baby is in school. (all of them actually) It is just a strange/nice feeling.

Enjoy your little time apart.

Anonymous said...

lol at berger. Yay for starting kindergarten!

Rachelle said...

I can't believe he's old enough already. He's so cute! They grow way too fast!

Twisted Cinderella said...

YAAAY Kyle!

My little one just had her first day of Preschool, kindergarten is just around the corner!

Colleen said...

What a cutie pie! I hope he had load of fun!