I couldn't be more thrilled right now!
Let me 1st remind you how much our previous electric bill was: $433.
That's right...$433 to keep a 2-bedroom apartment around 82 degrees for a month. I about vomited when I saw it.
But I just got our most recent bill: $113!!!!!
Praise me!
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





14 comments:
Hot. Damn. Nice work!
Holy crap! You paid that much for 82 degrees! I think I'M going to throw up! Kudos for the lower bill!
Yeah for your decrease! We live in TX and our bills are astronomical so I can feel your pain!
I am going to throw up. You seriously pay that much? Good job with the energy saving though!
good work! that 113 is almost as low as mine was.
Woohoo!! thats awesome!
praises!
THAT IS FABULOUS!
That's awesome... we need to cut back too. Somehow, lol. I made it through half of Monday with just the windows open. Sigh.
Way to go! I almost vomitted at that 433 price! Geez Louise!
hey with all that surplus- do you want my upcoming season of oil heat in new england?
So, how did you do it?
Mine is freaking high too...I would be doing the happy dance if mine was that low.
counting down the days to turning off the AC
I praise you! Yes I do. But how in the heck did you manage to get 13 comments over such a little thing? Tell me your secret! I'm lucky if I get 3! haha. I just found your blog through The green straw....and guess what? I'm LDS too! I'm bookmarking you!
Woohoo! That is awesome!
Post a Comment