I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We did. Good food, fun family, pretty uneventful.
All the Kindergarteners did a cute Thanksgiving Program/Feast for the parents Tuesday. Your typical little songs and such. Although when they all belted out "I'm Proud to Be an American" I almost got teary-eyed. But I was sitting near the front, and didn't want to look like a dork.

Here's what happens when you try to be a good mom and make chocolate chip pancakes for Thanksgiving breakfast and forget to seal the 5lb bag:
And here's a shot of Kelly in the skirt I found at Old Navy for $2.49. I know leggings gross many of you out, but I freaking LOVE them! Or maybe it's her chubby belly hanging over the skirt I love the most. Why isn't it considered cute when I do that?
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago





3 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again....HOLY CRAP the girl is cute.
You may not believe this, but I've never actually made or eaten chocolate chip pancakes.
ditto Char, I've never had them either. I love the skirt, she is just sooooo cute!
Oh my word, she is so adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting!
Post a Comment