This is what she looked like when I put her down for a nap:
This is what she looked like when I finally went in to get her after 1 hour of listening to her play around:
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago
This is what she looked like when I put her down for a nap:
This is what she looked like when I finally went in to get her after 1 hour of listening to her play around:
Posted by sheri at 5:04 PM
8 comments:
LOL! She's a stripper! LOL!
Wait 'til the boys in jr high find out about that talent.
Woo! She's clever.
~Cyl
LOL! What a smartie.
Lol, too cute.
She's a smart one! My dd used to do that ALL OF THE TIME!! Good luck with your wild one!!
You better watch out, with that cutie bootie AND stripping talents? :-)
yep, you'd better be watching out for her as a teenager. I'd be hiding your fuzzy luv cuffs and high heeled slippers from that girl!
Post a Comment