Saturday, February 03, 2007

Week 4

Well, I finished Week 4 of my Body For Life Challenge. Things are still going pretty well. I'm surprised at how easily committed I've been so far. The thought of working out 6 days/week intimidated me at first, but I haven't found it to be difficult at all! I'm currently enjoying me weekly "free food day" today. Chocolate Costco cake....mmmm....
I lost another 3.5" this week. Not quite as much as I thought, but I'll take it. Most of the women on the message board say that around Week 8 is when they had the most results. So for now I just need to be patient and continue doing what I'm doing.

6 comments:

Alissa said...

what's your inch total now?

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

well yay for any amount of inches. perhaps if i'd work out even one day a week i wouldn't have to buy tummy tuck jeans.

Lee said...

That is so awesome Sheri. Way to be committed and doing it. HOORAY!!!!

Emily said...

Good job!!

QueenMeadow said...

Thats fantastic! I think week 3 and 4 are the hardest of a new routine.

We need some updated pics of your hot self.

Anonymous said...

YOu freaking rock, man!! That is so awesome!!! Go Sheri! Go Sheri!