Friday, March 23, 2007

Kyle's 6th Birthday


(Hey, I'm no Amber! I was also shocked when he asked at the last minute to change from a Star Wars cake to Ninja Turtles.)












RANDOM PHOTO:

(and no, she's not using the plug to help lift her chubby self up)






8 comments:

Valarie said...

Happy birthday, Kyle! Love the photos.

QueenMeadow said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!

I can't believe how grown up he is! And Kelly, adorable!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable son.

And that last picture is the cutest. Love the chub on that girl, and the one sock on Kyle.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Apparently Kelly is SO over Chuck E Cheese. That last pic is hilaire!

Lei said...

Oh that last picture is adorable.

Emily said...

What a fun birthday! And holy strong Kelly!

Amber said...

Love the pictures and the cake and the kids! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE!!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

They are both so big and gorgeous! Happy Birthday, Kyle!