Wednesday, April 04, 2007

1st 12-Week Challenge Results

I did it! I finished my 1st 12-week Body for Life Challenge! It took a lot of work and planning, but I was also a little surprised at how "not" too difficult it all really was. I'll be officially starting my next 12-week challenge next Monday. (should be fun with my 1st week spent in Utah, partying it up with my peeps!) So here are my final results:

Body Fat% lost = 12.24%
Pounds lost = 14lbs
Inches lost = 42"

Chest: -6"
Waist: -5"
Abs: -9"
Hips: -7"
R thigh: -4.5"
L thigh: -5"
R calf: -1"
L calf: -1.5"
R arm: -1.5"
L arm: -1.5"

(also lost 4" on my ribs, but that didn't count in the official measurements of this challenge)
And I'm down 2 pant sizes! I've still got a LONG way to go, but at least now I know I can do this. I've also enjoyed being able to visibly see muscle definition begin to take place. :)

10 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

You are freaking awesome!! I'm very impressed with you :)

I think I should probably go eat a salad and some fruit for lunch rather than the greasy hamburger I was contemplating ;)

Shelah said...

42"!!!! That is totally amazing! You inspire me, Sheri!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

totally awesome!! my sister did/does body for life, too. no idea how much she's lost but she looks really good. can't wait to hang next week. yo.

Emily said...

whoo-hooo! WTG- you are melting away!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Dude, am I even going to recognize you at the airport?

WTG!

Amber said...

Good job!

Amber said...

Good job!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Do we get to see pictures of the new you? Keep up the good work!

g said...

Wow! Are you going to post before and after pictures? I want to see! (Plus, I really need some motivation!)