
We have the most pimped out Santa around. Check out that killer belt buckle!
(I'm also sad to say that I've yet to get a Santa picture with Kelly crying. Bummer! I love those pictures!)
Thirty Days Of Thanks 2017
8 years ago

We have the most pimped out Santa around. Check out that killer belt buckle!
(I'm also sad to say that I've yet to get a Santa picture with Kelly crying. Bummer! I love those pictures!)
Posted by sheri at 8:20 PM
4 comments:
DUDE! That Santa IS a pimp! And be grateful she's not scared...
Your children are adorable! And that's the least scary Santa I have EVER seen!
I think this is like the 4th year I've seen that Santa's belt buckle and it still KILLS me!
Santa is so "flossy" these days. I think he refers to his sleigh as his "whip" too now.
Santa's da man!
you just need tp pinch her!!
my mom used tp pinch me to make me cry so she could go out in the foyer and chat during church, until one day when i screamed, "STOP PINCHING ME MOM!!!" so make sure if you do pinch her she doesn't see it coming...
LOL!!
love love love the santa pic and you are correct he is most def the most pimped out santa on the block!
Post a Comment