Cute pictures! It's good to see you all again. It looks like some congratulations are in order for Kyle and his lost tooth, too. Kaden will be so jealous :)
I am LDS (Mormon). I'm a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I'm a lazy perfectionist, meaning I'd love to have things be perfect, but I'm too lazy to actually do it.
8 comments:
It's a shame Kyle never smiles.
where did you get such a huge cookie cutter? I searched for one a few weeks ago but didn't find anything even close.
So cute!! I love the pic. "All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!" LOL!!
Kyle looks so grown up in those photos!
ps. I love my clorox wipes!
I guess this is where I admit to buying a complete box/kit at Costco...cookies, frosting and candy all included. I'm no Martha!
Cute pictures! It's good to see you all again. It looks like some congratulations are in order for Kyle and his lost tooth, too. Kaden will be so jealous :)
YUMMY and cute...
I love Kyle's huge grin!
Post a Comment