Me: Did you know I see that guy at the gym almost every morning?
Kyle: What? You mean he's REAL?!
(ETA: yes, he actually does work out at my gym. He's usually hovering around me, waiting to use my 10lb weights. It's so annoying)
Posted by sheri at 8:47 AM
8 comments:
wow he goes to your gym? that is too funny! about the "he's real" not that you go to the gym! way to go on that by the way!
Oh my gosh, I am dying with laughter!! That is so funny!
Ha ha ha ha! Have you seen him on Hannah Montana dressed in drag?
AWESOME!!
1. that you work out with The Rock
and
2. the "he's real"
hilarious!
I so didn't know he went to our gym. Maybe I should go more often?
Okay, wait...he ACTUALLY goes to your gym?
Dude...I'd be there more often...
I don't get it. Does 'The Rock' REALLY go to your gym? Oh, I would so be there every day getting hotter by the second, hoping he'd notice me. Oh, wait, I am still married, huh?? I love kids reactions to these sorts of things.
I LOVE it!!
Post a Comment